Danville Kids Consignment Sale: What You Need To Know, Plus a Sneak Peek at the Spring 2015 Sale!

I just got home a little bit ago from dropping my children's gently worn clothing off at the Danville Kids Consignment Sale at the Market Square shopping center in Danville, Virginia. If you didn't read about my unnecessary emotional attachment to the clothes and how I finally made the decision to part with them, you can read about that here
Danville Kids Consignment is a huge children's consignment sale that happens in Danville, Virginia for three days at a time, twice per year.  This year, the sale will be held at the Market Square shopping center, located at 3300 US Highway 29 North, Danville, Virginia, directly beside Food Lion.  For the record, I did keep a couple of things, and surprisingly, it was my husband who insisted, but the rest has moved on, hopefully to a new home.
Here is a sneak peek at what is in store for you during the Danville Kids Consignment Sale, which is open to the public beginning this Thursday, March 26. Rows and rows of children's clothing, from boutique items to play clothes in all sizes. This was day one of the drop off, which means that these photos reflect only half of what will be available during the sale. Onesies, toddler clothing, and for my runner friends, jogging strollers galore! Plus big girls clothing, riding toys, pack and plays, books, movies, Barbies, and so much more! 
Danville Kids Consignment accepts only clean, quality clothing in excellent condition. Clothing is typically priced between 1/3 and 1/5 of the retail price. A red or blue ribbon tied around a hanger indicates a boutique item.

KID'S Sale -PUBLIC SHOPPING HOURS:
Thursday March 26 -  9am - New/To-be parents and grandparents
Thursday, March 26 - 10am-7pm
Friday, March 27 - 9am-7pm
Saturday, March 28 - 9am - 3pm**
**Saturday - tags marked Discount "YES" are 50% off**
Want to shop the 1/2 price sale on Saturday early?
Bring a money or food donation for God's Storehouse to the door Saturday morning and get in at 8:30am!
I can't imagine that you wouldn't be able to find what you are in need of for this spring and summer. Here are a few more items I found today, like swim trunks and floatation suits, baseball pants, Easter suits, smocked dresses, My Little Pony, and even Rapunzel's castle. And I bet you can't live without this Hokies cheerleading uniform, can you?   
I have to be honest. I have been having baby fever lately, and these adorable outfits are not helping at all! Look at this pink ruffled swimsuit. 
The smocking is what does me in, though. This Alice in Wonderland smocked dress is possibly my favorite item I saw today. I love this. 
 And more smocking...
 And Cinderella smocking...
And one more, a Bailey Boys golf themed smocked bubble romper.
I can't wait to get back over to the Danville Kids Consignment Sale later this week. I saw several things for both of my children, and I'm looking forward to getting a head start on their spring wardrobes.  We are heading to the beach the first week in April, so I'm looking for shorts for Carrington and sundresses for Courtland. At these prices, I'll be able to get everything I need to keep them well dressed for our trip! I'll add the money I saved by shopping at the consignment sale to our "Family Fun'd" so we'll be able to do some extra activities while we're there, too!
Again, the sale is located at the Market Square shopping center at 3300 US 29 North, Danville, Virginia. This is what you're looking for:

For more information about the Danville Kids Consignment Sale, see their website at www.danvillekidsconsignment.com. I plan to post a few more pictures from my shopping excursion later this week. I'll be sure to post more of my top picks and greatest finds. If I don't see you before then, have a great shopping trip. Good luck, and I hope you find everything you're looking for!  Wishing you the very best!
xoxo, Erin
Southern Virginia Mom
Be sure to like Southern Virginia Mom on facebook to stay updated on events and happenings in our region.




Comments

Post a Comment

Adsense