Picture of the Day - Barbies and GI Joes

Some days it's harder to make it up and down the stairs than others. Anyone else ever have this problem? Or is it just my house? I remember when I was little, playing barbies on the furniture, underneath the coffee table, anywhere but in the big fancy plastic dream house. My children have the big dollhouses, and they do play with them just like my three sisters and I occasionally did, but I think there is something about the stairs, the furniture, and other random spaces that encourage children to use their imaginations just a little more. While it's hard to make it up and down the stairs at this very moment, I don't want to ask them to move the GIJoes and Barbies. They're using their imaginations and having fun on this cloudy morning. I'm also using it as an excuse to not do the laundry, because who can possibly carry a laundry basket through all of this? 

Comments

Adsense