Be Spring Break Ready with these Lilly Pulitzer Bags and Accessories for Your Girl's Easter Basket

Instead of bringing a basket this year, the Easter Bunny may bring Miss Courtie this bag filled with fun Lilly Pulitzer goodies. How sweet is this? And practical, too! What are your thoughts? Would your preteen or teenage daughter like something like this?



This is the bag the Easter Bunny is thinking of bringing Miss Courtie instead of the traditional basket this year. Since Spring Break typically falls the week following Easter for us, it makes perfect sense to fill whimsically pretty Easter baskets cooler totes and personalized beach bags with items my daughter will enjoy carrying at the beach and pool. I think my preteen girl may like to have a pretty Lilly Pulitzer bag filled with matching cups, sunglasses straps, and other spring break goodies. What do you think?




Lilly Pulitzer - Thermal Mug - Hot Spot Lilly Pulitzer - Sunglasses Strap - Hot Spot Lilly Pulitzer - Tumbler with Straw - Hot Spot Miss Courtie has several pieces in this "Hot Spot" print already, so these spring break items would be a welcome addition to her current collection. I happen to adore this particular print, so there are a few items that I have my eye on, as well! In particular, I could use this large "Trippin' and Sippin'" tote for home, the beach, or the pool. Equally as useful and pretty is the tumbler set, but I love the tray, too! Which is your favorite pattern and product? Can you see yourself using these items this spring break? 





The Easter Bunny visited me at my parents' home until I was grown, married, and had children of my own. He then started bringing them goody-filled baskets instead. Traditional at heart, I love the basket, but I have to admit that these Lilly Pulitzer totes, coolers, and beach bags have stolen my heart! If you have a pre-teen or teenage girl who loves sunshine, sand, and shore, or who just loves pretty, yet practical gifts, this idea may prove to be the golden egg this Easter! Whatever you decide, may you have fun in the planning and experience the joy of this spring season! Hope to see you at the beach, Lilly in tow... Happy Easter, and enjoy your spring break!
xoxo, Erin
Southern Virginia Mom

Comments

Adsense