Garnier-Thiebaut Warehouse Sale, October 16-19, 2014, South Boston, Virginia

I'm making my list and checking it twice. If you saw what I came home with after my last warehouse sale, then you know how much I love...well, a warehouse sale!  I especially love the Garnier-Thiebaut Warehouse Sale here in South Boston, Virginia, because I adore super soft sheets, pretty prints, gorgeous fabrics, and posh linens.  I also love a great deal and saving money on luxury bed and bath products that make my home lovelier and cozier.  The last time I visited the warehouse sale I didn't know what to expect, as it was my first visit. There were boxes of restaurant quality linen napkins for $5 per box. There were fabric table runners, napkins, and place mats. There were tables of sheets, various assortments of colorful towels, door mats, and more.  My favorite find was the sheets. They are wonderful! So soft!  I'm hoping to get a sneak peek of the sale this evening. I'll take lots of pictures and post them, along with my favorite finds. If you're interested in attending this sale, it will be worth your while. See the flier below for sale dates, times, and location. I hope to see you there! Happy Shopping, Erin, Southern Virginia Mom


Comments

Adsense