My Favorite Halloween Costumes for Dogs

Dressing up for Halloween is not just for kids anymore. Does your dog dress up? What are some of your favorite doggie costumes either on this site, or that you have used before? I started looking around for Halloween costumes for our English Mastiff, Olive, and found so many cute ideas!  There are lots of funny costumes for dogs on this Anything Costumes site, including Star Wars costumes, Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, Wonder Woman, and even a Hello Kitty dog costume (how cruel!). They're all really cute, but these are the ones that made me laugh out loud! My favorite is the "I Pity the Pooch" costume, which Olive may very well end up donning this October 31. I think in any dog can pull off that mohawk, our Olive can!  Of course, if our Elvis infatuated daughter has anything to do with it, Olive will be dressed as the King of Rock and Roll. Either way, she'll be the best coiffed dog in the neighborhood! 

Comments

Adsense