The Wishing Well Gift Shop is Having a 25% Off Sale

I have been searching for pretty black tops that the narrators in Charlotte's Web can wear on stage. My friend Sharon called me last week and told me that she had seen some at the The Wishing Well. Possibly the best kept shopping secret in the area, The Wishing Well is the hospital gift shop, a non-profit retail store to benefit the hospital auxiliary.  Melissa Bates is the buyer and manager of The Wishing Well. I was so glad to see her yesterday when I went in. She helped me find exactly what I needed. I found three black tops with a black lace front that can be worn over a camisole or tank, all in the sized I need.  Not only did I find what I wanted, but they were on sale! Score!  Here are a few things I saw that I loved at the gift shop yesterday.
 



Possibly on the best kept shopping secrets around is having a sale, and they aren't allowed to advertise, so I thought I would help get the word out about the shop and the sale. I believe that all of the necklace and earring sets pictured above are in the below $20 range, (the leopard print set is $14) plus an additional 25% off this week (through October 31, 2014). I purchased a blue and silver shimmer infinity scarf for my mother-in-law, regularly  priced $12, which was on sale for a very reasonable $9.  
The Wishing Well gift shop is located on the main level of Halifax Regional Healthcare Center (Halifax Hospital at the intersection of 501 and Wilborn Avenue across from Hupps Mill Plaza). Enter through the main doors, and go past the information desk. The gift shop is just past the elevators on the right. If you need assistance, the lobby volunteers are very helpful. If you go this week, you will see this sign just outside the door.
And if you're very lucky, you may very well see this beautiful smile when you walk through the door. Melissa is as sweet and professional as she is beautiful. Please tell her I said hello. If you feel inclined, please feel free to share the word about this non-profit. It's an asset to the hospital and to the community.  If you happen to make it over to The Wishing Well, let me know what struck your fancy. Until then, enjoy shopping local!
xoxo, Erin
 

Comments

Adsense