Happy Birthday Southern Virginia Mom!

Happy birthday, Southern Virginia Mom! My very first blog post was published one year ago today. Surprised at how many of my friends had never heard of snow cream, I posted my Southern Virginia Snow Cream recipe. I am still surprised by how much the blog has grown and how many people are reading. I get a complete kick out of it when someone I don't know introduces themselves as a reader, and lets me know how much they enjoy the posts. I have thoroughly enjoyed this venture, connecting people, and promoting businesses, products, and events in our corner of the world. I hope to celebrate many more blogging birthdays! Thanks so much to all my friends here in Southern Virginia and beyond for your kind words of encouragement, for sharing great times with me, giving me something to blog about, and for reading and engaging with Southern Virginia Mom. You are the best!
xoxo, Erin, Southern Virginia Mom

Comments

Adsense