I heart Gymboree. Especially when it's on sale!

Love Gymboree? Love it even more when it's on sale?  For those of you who love all things Gymboree, here's a link to the website and the current sale: 25% off Fall Merchandise, Halloween Shop 25% off, and markdowns starting at $5.99.
Gymboree Children's Clothing
I was just saying yesterday that Courtland always looked like she stepped right out of a Gymboree catalogue!  One of my favorite parts of looking through her baby pictures is ooohing and aaaahing over the precious outfits I used to dress her in. She always had the shirt and pants or skirt, the cardigan, tights, matching hairbows, shoes and socks, and of course the purse and/or sunglasses. They're only little once, right? You might as well dress them that sweet while you can!  I want to go through those pictures one more time and share a few of my favorite ensembles. I have a few friends who are even more fanatical about Gymboree than I am. I won't name names, but you know who you are!  If you have any favortie Gymboree outfits that you have dressed your little ones in, or if you have a few from the website currently on your wish list, I want to see them. Please share the sweetness with me!
Until then, happy shopping! Remember, they're only little once! xoxo, Erin
 
Thank you so much Gymboree, for helping me dress my two children from head to toe, and for sponsoring this post. All words, opinions, and strolls down memory lane are truthful and completely my own. Sincerely, Southern Virginia Mom

Comments

Adsense