Southern Virginia Mom's Favorite Picks from the Bargain Chicks Warehouse Sale, Richmond, Virginia 2014

One of my very favorite picks from the Bargain Chicks warehouse sale, I am in love with this autumn madras bag by Buckhead Betties!
If you love fun monogram-able bags and clothing items, colorful fabrics, gorgeous designs, trendy colors, and all at warehouse sale prices, then you will love the Bargain Chicks Warehouse Sale going on in Richmond, Virginia right now! 
The girls at Bargain Chicks offered me an exclusive opportunity to take a sneak peek in their warehouse space and all the goodies last night, along with first pick of my favorite items! Thank you, so much, Bargain Chicks for a wonderful evening!  This is what I found when I got to the warehouse sale, located in the Canterbury Shopping Center at 10618 Patterson Avenue, in Richmond: 
I had a blast picking from all the gorgeous merchandise, as evidenced by my trunk this morning:
I picked the lime green, pink, and orange line for Courtie, the camo line for Carrington, a few collapsible bags for their teachers, a few items for myself, including a swimsuit cover, the blue and green bag, a colorful geometric print apron with matching tailgating tablecloth and collapsible tote bag, and even picked up a baby gift for an upcoming shower. Score! I knew I might be a little overwhelmed at first, so I did my homework beforehand. I picked out a few patterns and pieces I liked, and even let my children pick out a few things. Both of my children loved the camo line. Here is my son Carrington with his brand new camo cinch sac by Buckhead Bubba, a division of Buckhead Betties, compliments of the Bargain Chicks. He will be able to fit a lot of sticks, rocks, and green Army men in this cinch sac! 
 Before you go to the Bargain Chicks Warehouse Sale in Richmond this week, know this: 
The sale will be held at the
Canterbury Shopping Center
10618 Patterson Avenue, Richmond, Virginia
September 18-20, 2014
Thursday 9am-7pm
Friday 9am-7pm
Saturday 9am-3pm
Bargain Chicks have warehouse sales in three cities, so you have three chances to get the great products you love at very reasonable warehouse prices.

Comments

Adsense